In the Book of Ecclesiastes it is written, "You shall give as you are able, according to the measure which God has given you."
The Century Club is a program of enhanced annual support of the synagogue above the standard dues. No one is turned away for inability to pay a full membership contribution or dues. We welcome enlisted military personnel, young people still in college or starting new careers, single parent households, families struggling with the economy, older folks with limited means, and we do so asking for relatively small financial contributions. We are able to welcome these individuals and families because of the contributions made by members of our Century Club. While most tell us they join because they consider it an honor and mitzvah to help others, and are blessed with the ability to do so, we do offer tangible benefits to thank our Century Club contributors that may include:
- Free Tribute and Memorial Cards
- Recognition at High Holy Days Services
- Complimentary Membership in Men's Club and/or Women of Beth Israel
- No additional fees for Religious School and/or Bar or Bat Mitzvah Training
- Discounts on Social Hall Rental Fee
- Complimentary Guest High Holy Day Tickets
- Invitation to a special Congregant Event
If you already contribute at one of our Century Club levels, thank you. If not, please consider joining this year. To join the Century Club, please contact Executive Director Lesley Mills at 858 535-1111.