Click-hold mouse button and drag within the image to change viewpoint. Zoom in/out using the A and Z keys.
1. Grand Staircase/Front Entrance
The Glickman-Galinson Sanctuary
The largest building on campus features the Glickman-Galinson Sanctuary and adjacent David & Dorothea Garfield Social Hall. The sanctuary, which seats just under 500, is oriented to the east. A large back wall made of Jerusalem stone is a strong architectural feature of the bimah. The sanctuary's beautiful ark doors, interior eternal light and custom Torah covers were created by artist Laurie Gross. The sanctuary also features four biblically themed windows by Napa glass artist Gordon Huether.
In the Memorial Area, at the main entry to the sanctuary, there are five additional art glass windows by Gordon Huether, each themed to a book in the Torah. The main building also includes The Krichman Family Memorial Area, the Glazer Gift Shop, a commercial kitchen and gathering spaces.
2. Main Office: Evelyn & Ernest Rady Family Administration Center
3. Glickman-Galinson Sanctuary
4. David & Dorothea Garfield Social Hall
5. Krichman Family Memorial Wall Area
6. Glazer Gift Shop
7. Price Family Courtyard
8. Foster Family Chapel
9. Feuerstein Family Activity Center
10. Bill and Sid Rubin Preschool and Play Area
11. Religious School and Playground